Easy to Manage Cloud Networking
Do you need enterprise level networking, but don’t have the staff to manage your diverse network infrastructure such Wireless, Firewalls, Routers and Switches?
If you answered, “Yes”… Then you should consider Cloud networking!
CipherEx engineers can help you deploy and manage an enterprise level network with Cisco Meraki infrastructure.
Since everything is configured and managed on the cloud, you will see benefits such as:
Quicker resolution to issues
- Our engineers don’t have to come on site to resolve most issues; saving you time and resources.
Faster recovery time
- Since network issues are being resolved without requiring site visit, network recovery time will improve, potentially saving company revenue and reputation.
Reduction in network expenses
- Cloud configuration and management allows you to save time, budget, and staff resources.
Contact us to start a free trial now!
What is Cloud Networking?
Cloud Networking provides centralized management, visibility, and control without the cost and complexity of controller appliances or overlay management software.
Cisco Meraki products are built from the ground up for cloud management, and come out of the box with centralized management, device and application visibility, real time web-based diagnostics, monitoring, reporting, and much more.
Cisco Meraki now has a complete line of cloud networking products that power over 20,000 customer networks, including massive global deployments with tens of thousands of devices.
How it Works
- Reliable, high-performance Cisco Meraki wireless APs, switches, and security appliances are deployed in your campus or remote branches.
- Cisco Meraki devices automatically connect to the Cisco Meraki cloud over SSL, register with your network, and download their configuration.
- You have complete visibility and control over your entire network over the web. Configure thousands of devices, run diagnostics, or view reports with a few clicks.
- Tasks such as RF optimization and VPN configuration are automated by the cloud, while firmware updates and application signatures are seamlessly deployed over the web.